Cantilever Library Shelving
Superior Storage Solutions steel cantilever library shelving, combine robustness, versatility and style to offer the ideal shelving solution whilst maximising value for money.
Specified extensively for public libraries, universities, colleges, schools and offices, our library shelving, with its modular construction, allows complete flexibility towards achieving the ultimate design. Available in a range of heights, widths and depths, the system is easy to construct and suitable for all library or office applications. The modular construction of this shelving system allows you to install, expand and move the system with ease.
It can be used free standing, against a wall, or as a wall mounted unit and a full range of optional accessories is available which includes numerous different shelf types, under shelf dividers, castors and adjustable feet, to name just a few.
Strong and flexible it offers everything you need in a library shelving system and is available in white, silver, green, yellow, blue, red and metallic black in a durable anti-bacterial paint finish.
For your piece off mind, our cantilever library Shelving has passed the following British Standards for strength and rigidity: BS 4875-7: 2006 PART 7 & BS 4875-8: 1998 PART 8
A wide range of shelf options has been made available to suit your needs, all available in three widths, 750, 900 and 1000mm. Shelf options as follows:
– Canopy Shelf – Used at the top of the library shelving system to maximise storage space.
– Display Shelf – Display documents, brochures and products.
– Display & Storage Shelf – This shelf is similar to the display shelf with the added facility to store a number of displayed items.
– Standard Shelf – Standard shelf comes with clear plastic back stop.
– CD/DVD Shelf or Tape/Video Cassette – For storing CD’s and DVD’s.
To view our Library Shelving brochure, please Click Here
Our Cantilever Shelving Features & Benefits:
- Anti-slip finish on shelves
- Full range of optional accessories
- Adjustable levelling feet
- Elegant and sturdy construction
- A quick and easy to build system
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Vertical support for Books, folders etc.
- Free standing uprights are available in five heights 1200, 1500, 1800, 2100 & 2300mm